Strawberry Jam Recipe Card Printable
Strawberry season is here! You know what that means! It’s the season to visit your local strawberry farms and go strawberry picking. There are so many wonderful and delicious strawberry recipes you can make during the summer and I’ve been wanting to make my own strawberry jam. Have you ever made your own jams before? While it’s easy to go buy a jar at the store – it’s just much more fun and tastier when you can whip up a jar for yourself in under an hour, right?
Today I’m sharing with you a simple strawberry jam recipe and a free recipe card printable! I know that it’s easy to look up recipes on your phone, but I love having my own recipes written down on paper and recipe cards. There’s something just so special and nostalgic about pulling out a recipe from a recipe box.
This printable works best when printed on card stock. You can print this as a double-sided recipe card.
Just save, print, and cut! You can tag me on Instagram @paintmepinkblog.
Download Strawberry Jam Recipe Card – HERE
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Wash and slice the strawberries, removing the hulls and green tops.
- Add them to a saucepan, and mix the sugar in well.
- Stir frequently over medium heat, and bring the mixture to a full rolling boil.
- Once boiling, add the lemon juice and mash strawberries with a potato masher.
- Boil, stirring regularly for about 15 minutes, or until the jam reaches 220F. (We need to stir often, to make sure the jam doesn’t burn to the bottom of the saucepan) .
- When you reach the right temperature, carefully pour into sterile jars and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Use within about 2 weeks.
Happy printing and jam making my friends! Make sure you check out all the wonderful FREE summer printables below!! Thank you, Krista of The Happy Housie for hosting this free printable hop!
This week I’m joining some of my talented blogging friends for the Summer Seasonal Simplicity Series! Today we are all sharing a free summer printable (or two!) with you. Be sure to check them all out by visiting the links under the images below.
Summer Lake Watercolour Series Free Printable Wall Art at The Happy Housie
Summer Abstract Art at Pop of Pretty
Lemon and Blue and White Ginger Jar Free Printable at The Turquoise Home
Bee Decor Summer Printable at Clean & Scentsible
Strawberry Jam Recipe Printable at Paint Me Pink
Spring Ducks Printable Gift Tag at Sincerely, Marie Designs
Free Picnic Art Printable at Life is a Party
Free Plant Printables at Hallstrom Home
Knockoff Pottery Barn Graphic Flag at My Sweet Savannah